Your car is an indispensable part of your life. Make sure it’s sufficiently protected against damage, loss, third-party claims and other risk with the right car insurance.
Vehicle insurance cover options:
- Comprehensive: accidental loss or damage to a vehicle, including third party liability. Insurance good and proper now offers guaranteed value insurance which guarantees what you’ll get paid out if your car is written off or stolen.
- Limited (fire and theft): accidental loss of damage to a vehicle, including third party liability – only if the loss or damage is as a result of fire, lighting, explosion, theft or attempted theft.
- Third party only: this covers the amount for which you are legally liable to a third party (if the liability relates to the vehicle).
Guaranteed value insurance
Our guaranteed value insurance offering removes any uncertainty around what you can expect when claiming if your car is written off or stolen.
What are the benefits?
- It removes uncertainty around what to expect as compensation if your car is written off or stolen.
- It eliminates potential conflict.
- It expedites the claims process.
Comprehensive car insurance includes, but is not limited to, the following benefits:
- The option of replacing a vehicle after theft or loss with a similar new one, subject to terms and conditions;
- The option to insure your vehicle for a guaranteed value;
- Replacement costs for locks, keys and remote controls.
Additional cover available for comprehensively insured vehicles:
- The option to specify accessories such as mag wheels, canopies etc;
- The option to add cover for credit shortfall with or without a residual;
- The option to add vehicle hire.
It is easy to underestimate the value of your home’s contents. Sadly, this can be an expensive oversight should something ever go wrong. We are here to help you make sure your home contents cover is sufficient.
Our basic contents insurance covers the following benefits and convenience, at no additional cost:
- Accidental breakage of mirrors and certain glass inside your house;
- Rental amount for alternative accommodation should your house be damaged and not suitable to live in;
- Fire extinguishing charges incurred to prevent or reduce damage to your property;
- Cover for the personal effects of guests and domestic employees;
- Contents of your refrigerators or freezers.
Every day, your house is exposed to many potential risks. We want to help you make sure your home is sufficiently protected against the most unusual and unexpected events.
Our building insurance covers the following extended benefits:
- Fire extinguishing as well as any fire-fighting costs incurred;
- The property while it is in the process of being transferred to your name;
- Alternative accommodation;
- Loss of water;
- Power surge.
Toll Free Number: 0860 505 911 (Santam)
- Right Route
- Home Drive
- Roadside assistance
- Emergency household repairs
- Legal Advice
- Medical & Emergency Services
Toll Free Number: 0860 247 365 (Old Mutual Insurance)
- Roadside Assistance
- Home assistance
Make the most of your water experiences knowing that your watercraft is sufficiently insured for any eventuality.
We offer comprehensive insurance for most types of watercraft, including onboard motors, machinery, equipment and standard fittings, such as the hull and accessories which are normally included when purchasing a watercraft.